1. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “RODO“), we inform you that the controller of your personal data is Kelfield Sp. z o.o., ul. Słupska 2A 76-220 Główczyce, https://kelfield.pl/pl/ (“Administrator“). You can contact the Administrator at the contact details indicated above, and at the email address: [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the contact details indicated above .
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
2.1. We process your personal data, such as your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, including contact persons, mailing address, PESEL, identity document number, business information, including NIP, REGON and other publicly available data, in particular in CEIDG and KRS, position, IP, data contained in correspondence, data contained in system logs, any other personal data provided by you.
2.2. We may process the aforementioned personal data for the following purposes and on the indicated legal grounds:
- for the purpose of entering into and performing the Agreement, including for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or for the purpose of entering into and performing other contractual relationships to which you are a party (e.g., a contract for the provision of services related to the Administrator’s business activities), which is necessary to enter into or perform the Agreement with you (legal basis: art. 6.1.b. RODO or art. 6.1.f. RODO – if the contract was concluded by a representative, then it is the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party);
- for the purpose of communicating with you (via a contact form or e-mail) regarding the conclusion and execution of an Agreement or the conclusion and execution of other contractual relationships to which you are a party to the extent that it is necessary to conclude or execute an agreement with you (legal basis: Article 6.1.b. RODO);
- for the purpose of conducting communication with you (via contact form or e-mail) regarding other purposes than those indicated above in point b), which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party (legal basis: Article 6.1.f. RODO);
- in order to carry out the Administrator’s legal obligations under, among others, tax and accounting regulations (legal basis: Article 6.1.c. RODO);
- for the purpose of handling complaints regarding the provision of the Services or services related to another contractual relationship to which you are a party, which is necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you (legal basis: Article 6.1.b. RODO);
- in order to ensure proper functioning of the website and improve the Administrator’s offer (in this regard, the Administrator uses, among other things, cookies), which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party (legal basis: Article 6.1.f. RODO);
- for internal analysis, audits, reporting and other internal procedures of the Administrator, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6.1.f. RODO);
- for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending against claims, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator or a third party (legal basis: Article 6.1.f. RODO).
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EOG
3.1. Personal data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities that process personal data on behalf of the Administrator, i.e. IT system providers or IT service providers, subcontractors, entities providing consulting, payment, legal, accounting, auditing or courier services, and credit institutions or banks;
- entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public administration bodies, to the extent and for the purposes that follow from the law;
- Kelfield Group companies.
3.2. The Administrator will not process or transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations. In the event of such transfer, we will use appropriate instruments to ensure the security of your personal data.
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We keep personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes, i.e. :
- to enter into and perform Contracts in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or services related to another contractual relationship to which you are a party, to enforce claims or to conduct defenses against claims arising from statutory or contractual obligations to you;
- for such a period and to such an extent as the obligation to store arises from the law.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
5.1. In the cases and under the conditions specified in the RODO, you have the right to access the content of your data and the right to rectify (amend) your personal data if the data is incorrect or incomplete, to delete, to restrict processing, to transfer personal data.
5.2. If the Administrator processes your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you may object to such processing at any time on the grounds of your particular situation.
5.3. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the Administrator’s processing of your personal data violates data protection laws.
6. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
6.1. For the purpose of entering into or performing contracts: the processing of data is necessary to enter into or perform contracts with us, including the conduct of communications in the above regard. If you do not provide this information, usually the Administrator will be forced to refuse to enter into a contract, including the provision of services.
6.2. Processing of personal data on the basis of legitimate interest: providing personal data on the basis of legitimate interest for some purposes (e.g., contacting us) described above is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary for their fulfillment (e.g., to establish, assert or defend against claims).
7. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
In most cases, the Administrator collects your personal data directly from you, such as when it receives a completed contact form from you or via email. Personal data is also collected as part of the cooperation undertaken in connection with the Administrator’s business activities. Personal data may also be contained in system logs and cookies.
8. AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING AND PROFILING
Personal data will not be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the RODO.
10. Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.